CIEH Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace, Health and Safety understanding for Managers and Supervisors.
This course provides the participant with an awareness of key health and safety issues and the part that workers should play in keeping themselves, and others, free from harm in and around the workplace. Level 3
About This Course
With a focus on the role of supervision, learners in this course will develop the essential knowledge and understanding to enable them to discharge health and safety responsibilities.
Upon completion of this course, you will understand your roles and responsibilities for the health and safety of others, and be able to ensure the safety of your employees.
Who is this course for?
- Managers and supervisors within a workplace
- Learning and development coaches
This course aims to provide managers and supervisors with a thorough understanding of the different aspects of health and safety in the workplace
- Updating and upskilling from previous learning
- Offers management support
- Learn about the importance of planning, risk profiling and organisational implementation of health and safety in occupational settings
- Cover the monitoring, measurement and investigation processes required to comply with legislation
Designed for: Managers and Supervisors
Course duration: 18 Hours
Assessment method: Multiple choice examination
QCA Accredited: Yes
Level: New Level 3
Cost £349.00 + VAT