Paediatric First Aid
This course specialises in teaching you how to apply first aid to a child. The Paediatric First Aid Course is perfect for parents or people who work with children.
About This Course
Course duration – 12 hours, which can be split over four sessions. Certificate will last for 3 years from the date of the course.
There is no exam, continual assessment of skill during course.
Candidates should demonstrate their competence to:
- The use of first aid equipment including the contents of a first aid kit
- An action plan for an emergency including record keeping
- The importance of personal hygiene during first aid
- To be able to manage a casualty that is suffering from:
- Cardiac Arrest
- Provide basic instruction in the use of an AED
- Is unconscious
- Is wounded or bleeding
- Is suffering from shock
- History, signs and symptoms
- Has been burned or scalded
- May have been poisoned or exposed to a harmful substance
- Childhood conditions such as meningitis
Cost £120.00 Per candidate + VAT
If you are a group organiser, book 10 places and receive 2 free, maximum number of students 12 per course