Emergency Paediatric First Aid
About This Course
Course duration – 6 hours.
Competency based training with no formal examination.
The certificate will remain valid for 36 months
Courses can be booked in house or book a place on one of our open courses.
Candidates should demonstrate their competence to:
- To be able to treat a patient that is;
- is unresponsive and breathing
- is unresponsive and not breathing, including:
- the chain of survival
- the use of an automated external defibrillator (AED) on a child
- is choking
- is bleeding
- is suffering from shock
- is burnt or has a scald
- has a medical emergency, including seizures
Cost £90 per candidate + VAT
The minimum number of students are 4 with a maximum of 12.