First Aid At Work Requalification
Having a person trained in First Aid is vital for any company. This course is a quick and easy way of getting you and your employees trained for any incidents that may happen in or around the workplace. This is the requalification course.
About This Course
Each Candidate must hold a current First Aid at Work Certificate!
Course duration – minimum of 12 hours excluding break times, can be run over split days, but must be completed in 6 weeks with no session less than 2 hours.
Certificate will last for 3 years from the date of passing the exam. Examination by qualified external assessors.
On completion of training, successful candidates will be able to:
- Provide emergency first aid at work
- Provide basic instruction in the use of an AED
- Administer first aid to a casualty with:
- Injuries to bones, muscles and joints, including suspected spinal injuries;
- Chest injuries
- Burns and scalds
- Eye injuries
- Sudden poisoning
- Anaphylactic shock
- Recognise the presence of major illness and provide appropriate first
It is not the intention to re-teach all of these subjects in detail, but they can be covered during the course, this is dependent on the student’s needs.
Cost: £160.00 + VAT per candidate