Sports Injury First Aid Course
This course provides the student with the knowledge of sports injuries and how to deal with them. This can be handy for anyone who frequently plays sports. Have you ever felt guilty because you didn’t know what to do when one of your teammates injured themselves in a game? If so, this course can help you out.
About This Course
Course duration – minimum of 6 hours, which can be split over two sessions. Certificate will last for three years
There is no exam, continual assessment during the course
The certificate will remain valid for 3 years
Candidates should demonstrate their competence to:
- The use of first aid equipment including the contents of a first aid kit
- An action plan for an emergency including record keeping
- The importance of personal hygiene during first aid
- To be able to manage a casualty that is suffering from:
- Cardiac Arrest
- Is unconscious
- Is wounded or bleeding
- Is suffering from shock
- History, signs and symptoms
- Is suffering from an injury to bones, muscles or joints
- Head injuries
- The use of an AED
- Manage the transportation of a casualty as required by the circumstances of the
Cost £90.00 + VAT per candidate
If you have any questions, Get in touch.
Send us a message and we’ll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.