Manual Handling Course
This course provides the students with vital skills and information for the safe handling of goods and equipment. This course will go through the main topics you need to know to increase your safety and the safety of others in the workplace. The Manual Handling Course is entirely practically based with no exam, but all candidates will receive constructive comments on their practical performance.
About This Course
Course duration – 3 to 4 hours
All employees are suitable for this course.
This is an attendance course and is not examined, but all candidates receive constructive comments on their practical performance.
- What is manual handling?
- Relating injuries to manual handling
- Cost of manual handling, Employers, National Economy and Personally
- The Health and Safety At Work Act and the Manual Handling Regulations
- The spine
- Risk Assessment, Load, Individual, Task and Environment
- Making a stable base
- Pushing, pulling of trolleys
- Practical work in manual handling
Cost £50 + VAT per candidate
You can book a course to be held at your venue, or book one of my open courses.