Manual Handling Course
About This Course
Course duration – 3 to 4 hours
All employees are suitable for this course.
This is an attendance course and is not examined, but all candidates receive constructive comments on their practical performance.
- What is manual handling
- Relating injuries to manual handling
- Cost of manual handling, Employers, National Economy and Personally
- The Health and Safety At Work Act and the Manual Handling Regulations
- The spine
- Risk Assessment, Load, Individual, Task and Environment
- Making a stable base
- Pushing, pulling of trolleys
- Practical work in manual handling
Cost £50 + VAT per candidate
You can book a course to be held at your venue, or book on one of my open courses.