First Aid At Work Requalification Course
Note: We will contact you after booking to organise the date for this course
- Saves Lives
- Reduces Accident Rates
- Eases the Minds of the Employees
- Learn to Utilize First Aid Kits Properly
- Reduces Recovery Time
- First aid training boosts your CV
First aid saves lives – can you afford not to make this vital New Year’s resolution?
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Each Candidate must hold a current First Aid at Work Certificate!
Course duration – minimum of 12 hours excluding break times, can be run over split days but must be completed in 6 weeks with no session less than 2 hours.
The certificate will last for 3 years from the date of passing the exam. Examination by qualified external assessors.
On completion of training, successful candidates will be able to:
- Injuries to bones
- muscles and joints
- including suspected spinal injuries
- Chest injuries, Burns and scalds
- Eye injuries, Sudden poisoning
- Anaphylactic shock
- Recognise the presence of major illness and provide appropriate first
It is not the intention to re-teach all of these subjects in detail, but they can be covered during the course, this is dependent on the student’s needs.
Cost: £160.00 + VAT per candidate