Fire Marshal Course
Note: We will contact you after booking to organise the date for this course
- It is a vital part of health and safety for every organisation
- It can help you understand your responsibilities
Fire can ruin businesses, which is why every step needs to be made to try and stop a fire from occurring. This includes fire training and sometimes the appointment of a fire marshal, depending on the size of your business.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Course duration – 4 hours.
This course is suitable for all employees that are responsible for ensuring their workplace is evacuated safely and effectively.
There is no exam for this course.
- Fire Precaution Regulations
- The cost of fire damage
- The cost of arson
- Fire detection and warning systems
- Means of Escape
- The role of the fire marshal
- Firefighting equipment
All candidates will have the opportunity to handle fire extinguishers during the course.
Cost £75.00 + VAT per candidate
You can book a course to be held at your venue or you can book one of our open courses.