Emergency First aid for warehouse managers
This Emergency First aid for warehouse managers course gives you vital information and practices that can save someone’s life.
REASONS TO UNDERGO FIRST-AID TRAINING
- Saves Lives
- Reduces Accident Rates
- Eases the Minds of the Employees
- Learn to Utilize First Aid Kits Properly
- Reduces Recovery Time
- First aid training boosts your CV
First aid saves lives – can you afford not to make this vital New Year’s resolution?
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Course duration – 6 hours, which can be split over two sessions. The certificate will last for 3 years from the date of the course.
There is no formal exam, continual assessment of skill during the course.
On completion of training, successful candidates should be able to:
- Understand the role of the first aider including reference to:
- The importance of preventing cross-infection
- The need for recording incidents and accidents
- Use of available equipment
- Assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious (including seizure)
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Provide basic instruction in the use of an AED
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is choking
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded and bleeding
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock
- Provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries
Cost: £120.00 + VAT per candidate
Extra Information about Emergency First aid for warehouse managers course
ABC Training Services is proud to offer this nationally recognised training course to become a qualified first aider at a newly qualified level. When you successfully complete your Emergency First aid for warehouse managers training course, you’ll be able to aid emergencies in the workplace. Develop your skills and learn to treat specific injuries.
Emergency First aid for warehouse managers is one of our best work training courses, and a great way to add to your skills in the workplace. Take a look at our other courses for more information. First aiders complete this course and receive a work certificate that showcases their skills to treat minor wounds.
This Emergency First aid for warehouse managers training course is a great addition to your first aid training. Couples with emergency first aid, any worker or health and safety executive can confidently save lives and aid in emergencies. Learn practical skills and become a workplace first aider with your first aid certificate.
Training for a Health and Safety Executive
Take a first aid training course to learn emergency first aid techniques that you can use in first aid emergencies. Our first aid training courses are all recognised by the first aid industry body. Our courses are similar to the British Red Cross and St John Ambulance courses, with the added ABC Training Services touch!
In life-threatening situations, you may need to know the best methods for treating minor wounds. First aid training is the way to develop these first aid skills. On successful completion, you will receive your Emergency First Aid at Work certificate. Take a look at our other first aid courses below. We offer most first aid courses, such as emergency first aid, emergency first aid at work, first aid skills, and paediatric first aid course. Take charge of your emergency first aid training today!