Emergency First Aid at Work Training | Essential Life-Saving Skills for the Workplace
An Emergency First Aider Training Course: Equipping You with Life-Saving Skills
This Emergency first aid at work course + Forestry First aid course in Burton-on-Trent will give you the skills and knowledge to help someone in an emergency. This covers life-saving first aid, as well as how to administer first aid during accidents in the home and workplace. You will learn how to deal with emergencies in forestry, road construction, and related situations.
Enroll in our Emergency First Aid at Work training today to learn the skills you'll need to respond effectively in workplace situations. Your prompt actions have the potential to save lives and make a huge difference.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Emergency First Aid at Work Course Details
Course duration – 8 hours, which can be split over two sessions.
Emergency first aid at work + Forestry first aid course (F) certificate will last for 3 years from the date of the course.
There is no formal exam, continual assessment during the course.
This course is regulated by the HSE and the Forestry Commission.
On completion of this Emergency First Aid at Work course, successful candidates should be able to understand the role of an emergency first aider including reference to:
- The importance of preventing cross-infection.
- The need for recording incidents and accidents.
- Use of available equipment as an emergency first aider.
- Assess the situation and circumstances in order to act safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency.
- Administer first aid to casualty who is unconscious (including seizure).
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Provide basic instruction in the use of an AED.
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is: choking; wounded and bleeding; chainsaw injuries; suffering from shock.
- Provide appropriate first aid for minor injuries.
- How to use an AED.
- Tick and Snakebites, Bee stings, and other illnesses including Lyme disease.
- Crush injuries
- Emergency Action Planning
We have the industry standard for first aid qualification in workplaces on this Emergency first aid at work course. Sign up today and learn how to prepare for emergencies. Help victims of accidents and injuries and deal with life-threatening emergency situations. Being an emergency first aider is a responsibility and rewarding role that allows you to make a positive difference in your community. You can potentially save lives, reduce suffering, and create a safer atmosphere for everyone by providing quick care and assistance during critical times.
Cost: £130.00 + VAT per candidate