Having a person trained in First Aid is vital for any company. This course is a quick and easy way of getting you and your employees trained for any incidents that may happen in or around the workplace.
REASONS TO UNDERGO FIRST-AID TRAINING
- Saves Lives
- Reduces Accident Rates
- Eases the Minds of the Employees
- Learn to Utilize First Aid Kits Properly
- Reduces Recovery Time
- First aid training boosts your CV
First aid saves lives – can you afford not to make this vital New Year’s resolution?
Scroll Down to Book your First Aid At Work Course!
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Course duration – minimum of 18 hours excluding break times, can be run over split days but must be completed in 10 weeks with no session less than 2 hours.
The certificate will last for 3 years from the date of passing the exam. Examination by qualified external assessors.
On completion of training, successful candidates will be able to:
- Provide emergency first aid at work
- Provide basic instruction in the use of an AED
- Administer first aid to a casualty with:
- Injuries to bones, muscles and joints, including suspected spinal injuries;
- Chest injuries
- Burns and scalds
- Eye injuries
- Sudden poisoning
- Anaphylactic shock
- Recognise the presence of major illness and provide appropriate first
Cost: £220.00 + VAT per candidate