CIEH Level 3 Award In Health And Safety In The Workplace
Note: We will contact you after booking to organise the date for this course
- Health and Safety protects people from harm
- Health and Safety keeps business going
- Health and Safety keeps people at work
- Health and Safety helps productivity
- Health and Safety saves money
- Health and Safety protects your reputation
- Health and Safety reduces staff turnover
Meet your legal duty to protect the health and safety of your employees.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Health and Safety
CIEH Level 3 Award in Health and Safety in the Workplace, Health and Safety understanding for Managers and Supervisors.
With a focus on the role of supervision, learners of this course in health and safety will develop the essential knowledge and understanding to enable them to discharge health and safety responsibilities.
Upon completion of this course in health and safety, you will understand your roles and responsibilities for the health and safety of others, and be able to ensure the health and safety of your employees.
Who is this course for?
- Managers and supervisors within a workplace
- Learning and development coaches
This health and safety course aims to provide managers and supervisors with a thorough understanding of the different aspects of health and safety in the workplace
Key facts of this course in Health and Safety
- Updating and upskilling from previous learning on health and safety
- Offers management support in health and safety
- Learn about the importance of planning, risk profiling and organisational implementation of health and safety in occupational settings
- Cover the monitoring, measurement and investigation processes required to comply with legislations in health and safety
Designed for: Managers and Supervisors
Course duration: 18 Hours
Assessment method: Multiple choice examination
QCA Accredited: Yes
Level: New Level 3
Cost £349.00 + VAT
After completing our course in Health and Safety, you will be able to conduct risk assessments and be aware of the regulations on health and safety. This course in health and safety is taught by our health and safety executive. Both your own health and the health of your employees depend on health and safety.
It is crucial that you, as management, are aware of the risks with the help of health and safety, your obligations with regard to health and safety, as well as the policies in health and safety. It is highly recommended that you participate in this training on health and safety if your company has more than five employees. To assist them in identifying safety risks and necessary safety procedures, we also provide employee training.
You will be able to choose your health and safety representatives and accept the duties that come with them. By receiving the appropriate training and addressing issues in health and safety, you can protect people from illnesses that are related to their jobs. The importance of workplace health and ill health.