CIEH Introductory Certificate In Occupational Health And Safety
Note: We will contact you after booking to organise the date for this course – Occupational Health and Safety – Safety Certification
CIEH Introductory Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety – Safety Certification in Nottingham
- Focuses on protecting people from harm
- Keeps the business going
- Focuses on retaining employees and lowering turnover rates.
- Increases the workplace productivity
- Teaches how you can save money or reduce the operational cost or cost of non-quality
- Protects your reputation
- Reduces staff turnover
Meet your legal duty to protect the health & safety of your employees by taking our Occupational Health and Safety. (Course & Safety Certification)
The CIEH Introductory Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety is a prestigious safety certification that offers employees an advanced understanding of workplace safety and equips them with the skills essential to establish a safe and healthy working environment. The Occupational Safety and Health Certificate is a symbol of commitment to employee well-being in an environment where occupational safety and health are integral to sustainable business practices. The Occupational Safety and Health Certificate can help you advance in your career.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Occupational Health and Safety - Safety Certification in Nottingham
The CIEH Introductory Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety provides an awareness of key health and safety issues, and the part that workers should play in keeping themselves and others free from harm at work. This safety certification is well-known and respected across many industries, making it a need for workers who are dedicated to workplace safety. As workplaces evolve, the Occupational Safety and Health Certificate remains at the forefront of ensuring a safe and healthy working environment for all.
Who is this course for?
- Employees of all levels that need an awareness of health and safety
- New workers required to take health and safety induction training at the start of a new job
- As part of a work experience programme
Safety Certification - Enhance Workplace Safety Practices
Occupational Health and Safety will give you a basic background and understanding of general health and safety practices and the control measures required to reduce risks in the workplace.
Safety Certification - Key facts about Occupational Health and Safety
- Occupational Health and Safety is an ideal induction to a job
- Occupational Health and Safety provides basic knowledge of what is required to support a safe working environment
- Occupational Health and Safety develops knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of employers and employees
- Occupational Health and Safety teaches the importance of health and safety
- Occupational Health and Safety identifies typical workplace hazards and conditions that can affect you at work
Designed for: All employees
Course duration: 6 Hours
Assessment method: Multiple choice examination
QCA Accredited: Yes
Level: New Level 1
Cost £100.00 + VAT per candidate
Acquiring the Occupational Safety and Health Certificate is not just a learning experience; it's a strategic move to elevate your professional profile. Take the first step towards becoming a safety-conscious professional in your field. Reserve your spot in the Safety Certification in Nottingham course today!