This course is an annual refresher. This is a recommended course that makes sure that the skills you have learnt are still fresh and ready to be used.
ABOUT THIS COURSE
Course duration – 3 hours.
Annual refresher training is not a legal requirement for Company’s, but it has a proven benefit to the first aider at the moment of need, the HSE strongly recommend that it should be undertaken, ABC Training Services and The Association of First Aiders support that statement.
There is no formal examination, continual assessment of skill during the course.
Candidates should demonstrate their competence to:
- Assess the situation in an emergency
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is unconscious (including seizure)
- Administer cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is wounded and bleeding
- Administer first aid to a casualty who is suffering from shock
- The use of an AED
Cost £60.00 + VAT per candidate